I’ve recently made a commitment to keep a journal each day of all the things that I’m grateful for. It’s a wonderful way to start my day, and puts me in the right perspective for the day. I wouldn’t have thought that everyday new things would arise. I become more aware of all of the things I have to be thankful for. Each day I write five things I’m grateful for. God is good!
Today’s gratitude list:
- The ability to have more peace in my life with being able not to work and rest my mind, not be rushed, and have more joy.
- Having Miss Daisy (my pooch) for company during the day.
- A husband who loves and supports me in all ways! (AMEN)
- Knowing that someday I will see my parents again – miss them so much.
- My wonderful, loving children. I’ve been blessed!
This is a positive way to start the day. Try it. Start the day with gratitude 🙂